In this episode of Magic Markets, we took the opportunity to run through key elements of our research process in Magic Markets Premium. In doing so, we shared insights into important areas of focus for investors.
Topics covered include:
• Why do we present a bull case and a bear case on every company?
• What do we learn by looking at insider selling?
• In terms of financial analysis, what approach do we take to the numbers?
• Many recognise that technical analysis is important, but few understand it – what are some of the key concepts that we use?
• In fundamental analysis, why do we focus on historical traded multiples as an important metric?
• Do we think that quarterly reporting in the US drives the right behaviour (vs. six-monthly reporting in South Africa)?
In addition to giving you a flavour of the type of work we do in Magic Markets Premium, this show is a great resource for any investor or trader who does their own research.
Like what you heard this week? Join us in Magic Markets Premium for an even greater in-depth look at some of the companies mentioned. At only R99 per month or an annual deal of R990 for the year, an effective 2 months free, it's the best value you'll find in your research journey. Click here or on the banner below to look beneath the surface.
The quick-service restaurant (QSR) sector has been a clear winner globally under lockdown conditions. When you're worried about catching a virus, a pizza served...
The US CPI print was slightly different to market expectations, though you would never say so based on the mayhem that ensued. The sell-off...
Magic Markets Premium has been around for just over three months now. In that time, we’ve looked at a number of incredibly interesting global...