In this episode of Magic Markets, we took the opportunity to run through key elements of our research process in Magic Markets Premium. In doing so, we shared insights into important areas of focus for investors.
Topics covered include:
• Why do we present a bull case and a bear case on every company?
• What do we learn by looking at insider selling?
• In terms of financial analysis, what approach do we take to the numbers?
• Many recognise that technical analysis is important, but few understand it – what are some of the key concepts that we use?
• In fundamental analysis, why do we focus on historical traded multiples as an important metric?
• Do we think that quarterly reporting in the US drives the right behaviour (vs. six-monthly reporting in South Africa)?
In addition to giving you a flavour of the type of work we do in Magic Markets Premium, this show is a great resource for any investor or trader who does their own research.
Like what you heard this week? Join us in Magic Markets Premium for an even greater in-depth look at some of the companies mentioned. At only R99 per month or an annual deal of R990 for the year, an effective 2 months free, it's the best value you'll find in your research journey. Click here or on the banner below to look beneath the surface.
Burgers and fairy tales. These are the things that people like to invest in. No, really. In this episode of Magic Markets, we take...
As the dust settles on the Big Tech earnings season, we look back on what we’ve learnt from covering the leading tech companies in...
In the past six months, the markets weren’t a happy place. Whether you were in bonds or in stocks, you suffered. The bull and...